ПРАВИЛА ПАРТНЕРСКОЙ ПРОГРАММЫ BROLEADS
The Website Administration grants access to www.broleads.com under the terms
In this regard, every potential Affiliate should read these terms carefully as the Website Administration
considers them the public offer.
Affiliate Network (Service): The software and hardware complex operating on the Internet at www.broleads.com (permanent URL).
Affiliate: A person or legal entity providing services on broadcasting the Service's ads; a
person or legal entity attracting (leading) users to advertising pages of the Service's Advertisers.
Advertiser: A person or legal entity that provides tools (e.g. graphic banners, text links, XML
catalogs, etc.) for advertising products and services.
Website Administration: The company administrating and managing the Website (www.broleads.com).
by the Affiliate when registering.
Affiliates can only be legal persons older than 18 years, or duly authorized legal entities.
When the Affiliate registers with the Affiliate Network, they shall fill out and submit the registration form.
When filling out the registration form, the Affiliate shall fill all the required fields with valid and
The Website Administration is entitled to terminate the registration without assigning any reason.
The Website Administration is entitled, at its own discretion, to terminate any account without any refund.
4. AFFILIATE RESPONSIBILITIES
If the Affiliate violates any of these rules, the Website Administration will terminate the Affiliate account without
- The Affiliate shall not use any auto-surfing services.
- The Affiliate shall not ask Website users (publicly or privately, for free or not) to registering on Advertisers'
websites. The Affiliate shall not promise any reward for registering on Advertisers' websites.
- One Affiliate may have only one account. If the Website Administration finds any duplicates are detected, it
will terminate all accounts, with the hold refunded to Advertisers.
- If the Affiliate has the properly-grounded reason for creating several accounts, they shall get the personal
- The Affiliate shall not execute any tasks on Advertisers' websites if the registration is paid.
- If the Affiliate needs to account the number of registrations via the affiliate link, the Affiliate shall inform
their personal manager of it.
- The Affiliate shall not place any CTAs nearby the rotator (e.g. "Get 3 Coffee Packs, Pay for One";
"Sign Up and Get an iPhone").
- The Affiliate shall not initiate any automated redirects, impressions, or actions for Advertisers'
- The Affiliate shall not delude users by describing any other terms or conditions.
5. SETTLEMENTS & RESTRICTIONS
The Affiliate Network accepts traffic from the following sources:
- Teaser networks
- Context Ads (Google, Yandex)
- Facebook, Instagram
- Shopping traffic
- Thematic websites
- Push traffic
- E-mail mailouts
The Affiliate Network does not accept traffic from the following sources:
- Mobile teaser networks (MobiAds, Octobird, etc.)
- Broker traffic
- Motivated traffic
- Messenger traffic (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc.);
Traffic accepted upon the approval of the personal manager:
Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, and sources not listed above as acceptable.
New Affiliates are subject to up to 2 (two) weeks of traffic quality inspection. The Affiliates receive no payouts
(funds are on hold) during this period.
If the quality of the inspected traffic turns out to be inappropriate, the Affiliate Program is entitled to
terminate payouts to the inspected Affiliate without assigning any reason.
- If the Website Administration suspects any fraud, it is entitled to delay payouts for up to 30 (thirty) calendar
days to analyze the registrations.
- If the fraud is detected, the Website Administration completely and irreversibly terminates the Affiliate
account, with all funds fully refunded to Advertisers.
- The minimum payout amount is 2,000 rubles.
Websites and services containing the following shall not be accepted:
- Materials potentially or objectively dangerous for users, including viruses in any form.
- Pornographic materials.
- Materials propagating violence in any form.
- Materials propagating discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, nation, or gender identity.
- Materials violating intellectual property rights of third-party individuals or organizations.
Traffic sources shall fully comply with additional requirements of Offers they are used for.
It is not allowed to lead traffic from a source of any type prohibited by the terms of the selected program.
The Affiliate shall make sure third-party java scripts do not affect the operation of the Affiliate Network's
The Website Administration is entitled, without assigning any reason, to allow sources not complying with the above
requirements or reject sources complying with all the above requirements.
Global Internet hold terms:
- First-time webmaster hold period may take up to 14 (fourteen) days.
- If the acquisition rate grows normal after 14 (fourteen) days, the hold will be disabled, and the webmaster will
be able to enable everyday payouts.
- If the acquisition rate does not reach the normal value after 14 (fourteen) days, the traffic will be submitted
for advanced inspection (maximum duration of advanced inspection is 14 (fourteen) days).
- Maximum hold period duration is 28 days (14 days of first-time inspection plus 14 days of advanced
- If the webmaster is subject to advanced inspection, they will have to suspend the traffic flow until the end of
the traffic suspension period.
6. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The Website Administration shall not be held liable for any actions of Affiliates that led to the violation of rights
of third parties.
The Website Administration shall not be held liable for the content of information posted by Affiliates and/or
The Website Administration is entitled to ignore requests and letters not containing applicant details (e.g. full
name, contact information).
The Website Administration shall not be held liable for registration data specified by the Affiliate and/or
Advertiser when interacting with any information field on the Website.
Every Affiliate shall be individually liable for using products purchased on the Website and consequences of such
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If the copyright holder finds information containing results of their intellectual property on the Website, they
shall do the following:
- Compose a claim that shall contain actual and standard grounds that would entitle the Website Administration to
remove related information from the Website.
- Attach evidence proofing the uniqueness of the result of the intellectual property (e.g. original or other
The Website Administration shall not be the beneficiary in deals between Affiliates and Advertisers, nor be liable,
nor undertake to assist Affiliates in organizing disputes. The Website Administration is entitled to ignore
Affiliate requests in view of the above.
With regards, Rosburn Holdings LTD team